GET INVOLVED! Looking for a convenient way to help but don’t have any spare change?
- Share us on Social Media. Please share the Cinder & Sky website on Social Media and with your friends and family. The more people who are aware of and support our foundation, the more people we can help!
- Host a fundraiser and donate the proceeds. Host a fundraiser and donate the proceeds to charity. Visit www.networkforgood.com for simple and fun ideas to help your event be successful.
- Volunteer in your local community. If you can’t spare a dime, can you spare some time? There are many volunteer opportunities in your local community. Please check out volunteermatch.org or check with your local city offices for opportunities to serve others.
- Do you know of an organization who is in need? If so, we would love to hear more to determine if they are a candidate for help. Please email detailed information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a personal donation. You can make a personal donation to the Cinder & Sky Charitable Foundation.
WHY GIVE TO OTHERS?
Giving to charity helps you participate in a cause you feel strongly about. Even if you don’t have the time to volunteer, charitable gifts go a long way in helping organizations operate and impact those they help. In addition, studies have shown that people who give to charity are happier people overall. Having the power to improve the lives of others is a privilege and one that comes with its own sense of obligation. Acting on these powerful feelings of responsibility is a great way to reinforce our own personal values and feel like we’re living in a way that is true to our own moral beliefs.